ARCO Design/Build has an exciting opportunity for an innovative and passionate Marketing Director to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have 10-20 years of well-rounded experience in multiple facets of strategic marketing and operations; Construction/architecture/engineering or related industry experience considered a major plus. As a senior-level marketing professional, the Director of Marketing must be both analytical and creative – a unique combination seldom found in one individual. Candidates must have exceptional design and writing skills and will be asked to submit a design portfolio and writing samples.
ARCO Design/Build is a premier, full service design/build general contractor in Atlanta with more than 20 years of experience providing clients with complete project delivery throughout the United States. The ARCO enterprise completed nearly $1.5B in revenue in 2017 and is on pace to continue exceptional growth in 2018.
ARCO is proud to be #17 on the ENR Top 100 Design/Build General Contractor list of 2017 - that was a 21-spot jump from 2016. If you are interested in our award-winning corporate culture, best-in-class total rewards package, and, are ready to take your career to the next level with a growing organization consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, consider joining our team.
• Design, develop, facilitate and implement a cohesive and strategic marketing plan.
• Work collaboratively with internal clients and intercompany departments to align branding and marketing activities to support ARCO’s vision and goals.
• Conduct market research to identify growth strategies and make sound recommendations to leadership and business development team.
• Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and its changing market dynamics.
• Carry out a market audit and quantitative analysis to identify improvement opportunities.
• Design, review, and track yearly marketing budget and allocate resources accordingly.
• Prioritize marketing projects and oversee activities of Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator.
• Hands on involvement/management of creative campaigns, public relations, digital marketing campaigns, graphic design and supporting material, as required.
• Manage relationships and projects with external vendors and agencies as appropriate.
• Cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted audiences (i.e. creative agencies, media, stakeholders) through creative PR strategies.
• Participate in the annual strategic planning of company objectives.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising or other related degree. MBA preferred.
• 10-20 years’ experience in multiple facets of strategic marketing and operations; construction or related industry experience considered a plus.
• Excellent written communication skills; strong verbal and presentation skills.
• Demonstration of an exceptional design portfolio showcasing proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver).
• Graphic design experience necessary.
• Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
• Some experience with photography and/or video production.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
ARCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.